17. As a member you must comply with the Club Rules which relate principally to the use of the facilities and members’ conduct.
1. Management have the right to refuse entry or remove individuals should there be threats, danger, aggression, racism/unethical behaviour, use of drugs and/or risk to members, guests or staff.
2.Members are also responsible for their guests.
3. Smoking is not permitted indoors, this includes vaping.
4. No informal clothing and footwear.
5. No flash photography and do not approach guests outside of your party for photographs.
6. We may make reasonable changes to the Club Rules from time to time.
7. Our Club is a safe environment for like-minded individuals, please help us keep it that way.
8. Membership may be permanently revoked with no refund if rules are broken.
9. Items (e.g. books and games) cannot be taken from the premises unless purchased or approved.
10. Any damages made to the property, art or items by a member or their guest must be paid for in full by the member in charge.
18. You must take care to safeguard your own health and safety and that of other people whilst using the space. The Club will not be responsible for any loss, harm or injury to you to the extent that this is caused by your unsafe or improper behaviour
19. You will be responsible for any harm or injury that you cause to yourself or another person or to the Club to the extent that it is caused through your unsafe or improper use of items in the space
20. .You will only be permitted to use the Club provided that your membership is current and fully paid up or that you have made payment arrangements acceptable to the Club.
21. We may need to change opening hours or the facilities available, for example for maintenance or refurbishment. If we do this we will, wherever possible, communicate with members in advance.
22. The Club may from time to time change or add to these terms for security, legal or regulatory reasons. Where reasonable, we will provide notice.
23. The Club will not be deemed to be in breach of these terms by reason of any delay or failure to perform in accordance with these terms if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond the Club’s reasonable control.
24. Please note that attire in the club is smart casual. Those in informal clothing such as but not limited to shorts and/or flip flops, especially on busy nights, may not be allowed entry.
25. By accepting these terms and conditions, you also accept us adding you to our marketing lists which includes but is not limited to email and WhatsApp.
26. You accept that all overdue membership dues and tabs need to be paid in full within a week of issuance. Any delay in payment will incur a 1% daily charge.